Saturday, March 29, 2003

FROM THE CRANK FILE:


From: (snipped)

Date: Sat Mar 8, 2003 10:53:11 am Europe/London

To: (snipped)

Subject: MISTICAL WEAPON(AGAINST U.S.A)

Reply-To: (snipped)


READ:

Piece of orthodox bible 3-rd Ezdra's book 5-th chief=MISTICAL WEAPON 1 AGAINST U.S.A
I'm sorry but I'm writtng you from the Internet club.I have a big problem with money so I don't have my own computer.If I will have a computer i will send you information about theMISTICAL WEAPON2 which is more powerful than the first one and also Ihave more information about that.So if you can maybe you could send me some money because I'm just having a money crisis.I will give you my bank accounts bellow:

(snipped)


Best wishes,

Yours "SHAMIL"


Dear "Shamil,"


I realize that the Nigerian scam letter provides a billion-dollar underground economy, but I'm afraid your concept still needs work. In the meantime I suggest you get a job. And maybe a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment