Saturday, November 20, 2004

I'M HERE and blogging from an SBL computer in the book display room. Can't stay long. I got in late Thursday evening and for some reason have adjusted to Texas time with no particular jet lag. I spent Friday morning at the Alamo and then took my sister (who lives in San Antonio) to lunch, then she took me shopping. The PSCO session was Friday evening. So far today I haven't yet attended any papers, but I have had some very useful meetings and conversations. The schedulers have managed to place most of the sessions I want to go to on Sunday morning (with most of the rest directly opposite the session I'm chairing on Monday), so my being-two-places-at-once skills are to be stretched to their limits.

I have some photos to share with you, but no means to upload them here. Patience.

That's enough for now. I need to check my e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment