Wednesday, June 08, 2005

JUST GOT BACK from the Faculty of Arts Annual General Meeting. Exams are done, marks are turned in, meetings are over. Three months of summer beckon. My plans are to write a few articles; develop a postgraduate component for my Biblical Aramaic course, which I'm scheduled to teach next year; get caught up make a little progress on professional reading; maybe think a bit about big projects such as MOTP and The Next Book; and, of course, keep our burgeoning postgraduate program running in good order.

Given how dreadful the weather was last summer, it's not a good sign that this spring has been even colder and wetter than the spring of 2004. Nevertheless, I intend to take a fair amount of time off and to spend at least some of it at the beach. I expect blogging to continue as normally most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment