Friday, March 24, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PALEOJUDAICA! My first post was three years ago today. The first anniversary post is here and the second here. The counter reads 233,436 hits, 125,982 of them in the last year, nearly an exponential increase over the previous year. PaleoJudaica has 315 links from 115 sites (down quite a bit from last year, for reasons unclear to me, but during the summer at one point there were links from over 190 sites). I no longer try to keep count of biblioblogs, but there are more and more of them all the time.

I haven't had time to put together a detailed review of the year as in previous years. But here are some of my favorite posts from the last twelve months:

I leave for a fortnight's holiday in San Diego first thing tomorrow morning. I'll try to slip in a little more blogging before then, but I'm very busy. I don't expect to post anything on Saturday, but look for me again on Sunday, blogging from sunny California. Thanks for your interest in PaleoJudaica and please keep coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment