Saturday, March 12, 2011

Metatron is Carlos Santana's guardian angel

ARCHANGEL METATRON WATCH: Metatron is Carlos Santana's guardian angel:
He laughs with a hearty chuckle when I suggest some of his ideas sound hopelessly flaky and he's a good sport when I ask him to tell me about his guardian angel, who goes by the excellent name of Metatron.

"I think everyone on this planet has many voices inside their heads. Most of these voices scream at you and tell you you're a liar and full of shit and you'll never amount to anything, but behind all that there's always one voice that reminds you that you are significant and meaningful and worthy of love.

"Some people think I am crazy but I don't think this is strange. Policemen have their own patron saint, St Michael, to protect them. The healing angel is Raphael, and travellers have St Christopher. Everyone has something they believe. Some people believe in Mickey Mouse or Santa Clause but I believe in Metatron, along with Miles Davis, John Coltrane and Bob Marley. It's not a problem, man."
(Grant Smithies, Stuff.co.nz)